Friday, November 16, 2007

Home Sweet Home

She is home. She came home earlier this week and is doing well. My dad is doing an awesome job taking care of her night and day. There is a long recovery ahead, but everyday she is making progress.
I think they are still adjusting a little to coming home and being on their own. I think by next week she will probably be up for visitors again.
I am so proud of her for fighting this the way she is. It is hard, very hard, and she takes it all one day at a time, leaving it in God's hands. What an example they both are!
I will let you know more next week. Keep praying for strength for recovery.
Katie

1 comment:

Gregg Dobbin said...

Ahhh Katie, that's GOOD news!! I'm sure it will take awhile for her energy level to get close to being normal, she's already taken on so much more than a lot of us could. I told your Dad days ago that if he ever wants to call me for a laugh or two? He should. Anytime night or day. I know he's more than willing to do anything for Jodie, but sometimes he might want to step away for a laugh? Or talk sports? I really appreciate the blog that you've set up, as I know there's dozens of us that don't want to bother the two of them, but yet want to be informed about how Jodies doing. So thank you for posting the updates. Love to ALL-Gregg