Sunday, November 11, 2007

There's no place like home!

It looks like tomorrow is moving day! I know, I know, I've said it before. I really think tomorrow is it though. We will see when the time comes, but that is the plan for now.
The doctor was in today, and said everything looked good for going home tomorrow. She is eating real food now, and enjoying it! She is very excited to be coming home.
So.. be praying for a smooth transition home, and continued healing. She will have a at home nurse for a few days at least.
I don't think meals are going to be needed. She can't eat much at all.
Thanks so much for all the offers to help and the visits and cards of encouragement. She is so blessed by her family and friends.
I will keep you all updated!
Katie

1 comment:

Gregg Dobbin said...

I hope it's for reals this time Katie? I've been following along on the blog as much as I can? Valli and I have been Jodie's cheerleaders up here in Wyoming. We decided that since U.W. and C.S.U. are having a hard time winning football games, that Jodie is a much better cause to cheer for. LOL Just let her know we've been sayin prayers, thinkin the best and kindess thoughts up here and wanting her to get home with Alan. I'm sure that if anybody can keep their humor during days like this? It's Al and Jodie. Love-The Dobbins'