Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A great response!

Well, if you build it they will come!

I am so encouraged by the response I have received from this blog page. My mom is so encouraged by the amount of people all over the place, praying for her. We are so blessed to have family and friends that care so much about our family. Please continue to leave her notes and I will bring them to her. Thank you all so much.

There is no new news to share today. Hopefully we will know more by the end of this week. I will keep you posted.

Katie

3 comments:

Norma said...

Dear Jodie & Family:

Greetings from New York!!! We are so glad to hear that you are home and the stent is in. Know that God is in control and we are praying for you and decisions to come.

Much love ~~ Norma & Dennis

Norma said...

Dear Jodie & Family:

Greetings from New York!!! We are so glad to hear that you are home and the stent is in. Know that God is in control and we are praying for you and decisions to come.

Much love ~~ Norma & Dennis

Kim Okamoto said...

Dear Jodie & Family,

What great news that a gifted surgeon with this procedure lives right here in Ft. Collins! PRAISE GOD!

I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers .... Jodie ... hang in there, girl!

Fondly,
Kim