Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pray

Psalm 72:18
Praise be to the Lord God, the God of Israel, who alone does marvelous deeds.


Tomorrow is the big day. Mom will be having surgery at Medical Center of the Rockies tomorrow morning. We are all ready to move forward and start this new journey. We are praying for Gods miracle, that He will do a marvelous deed with her! She is strong, and she is ready too.
We have be so blessed by our friends and family. I just can't say thank you enough.
I know everyone wants to help out. Believe me, the time will come when we need it. For now though, we just need prayer. Pray without ceasing!
She is my mom, and my best friend, and I love her. But I know, that God loves her more than any of us do, and thankfully, he is in control. He is in control!!

I will update you all tomorrow!
Thanks for everything!

Katie

2 comments:

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Oh Katie, I will most definitely be praying for your mom tomorrow. I woke at 3:00 this morning thinking of you all, I knew I had to pray.

May God's peace be with you tomorrow!

Sarah said...

Praying today, you are so right God can do ANYTHING, so we'll pray for miraculous healing! We also have to trust, as you said, that He is in control and loves us more than we can fathom. So even when things don't happen the way we hope, we can trust the Goodness of our God. All our love!
Sarah and Family